Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Gatekeeper and The Bath Monitor

Okay, so we are totally cracking up at the new occupations that have started in our home: The Gatekeeper (Henry) and the Bath Monitor (Hank). Since the weather has been so hot and humid, the dogs have been spending quite a lot of time in the house and have taken up a new role as family members. Hank likes to monitor the situation as Rowan gets a bath in the evening.
Here is Hank on Friday


Here are a couple of Hank on Saturday


Henry has a thing that wherever we are with Rowan, he is. In order to get to Rowan, you have to go through Henry, like a gatekeeper.


Rowan absolutely loves Hank and Henry. Her first true "belly laugh" was when I had her on my lap in the backyard and Hank was playing with his bone. She just looked at him and let out the most hilarous baby giggle. I was in tears, her laugh was so funny. I so badly wanted someone else to hear it (Grant had run up to 7-11) because it was so cute. Luckily, the second time she laughed like that was today and Vicki heard it. We were hanging out with Vicki and Riverson and Riverson laughed and it make Rowan crack up. Trust me, I have been so goofy around her just to make her laugh like that again, but I am obviously not as cute as Riverson OR the Bath Monitor.


No comments:

Post a Comment