Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun and Festive Weekend - May 30, 2009


On May 30th, we had quite an exciting and festive weekend for the McKeita's (how our name was pronounced in Grenada on our honeymoon...the accent does not stop down there!!!).
We were so excited for Kyle Wright and Brooke Bounds wedding weekend! They had their rehearsal dinner at the zoo, the ceremony was at First United Methodist downwtown Fort Worth, and the reception was at the Worthington on the terrace outside. The weather was perfect and the couple was adorable as they danced the night away. They had this photo booth at the reception where you can take your pics and as you can see from the pic above, this was taken at the end of the night after a long day at Colonial. I am so happy for Kyle and Brooke and we can't wait to hear all about Tuks and Ciacos! I'm sorry that I dont have any pics of the bride and groom, my camera was accidentally left at home! :-(.
On Friday, when Grant was at the rehearsal dinner, I was at another very special celebration. I was at Lamberts with some of my best friends from my crazy high school days, Virginia, Blair, Demar, and her husband, Frankie. Virginia, "outed" that she is pregnant! It was so fun to catch up with each other and laugh about how much our lives have changes since the late nineties.
Virginia and her husband, Yorke, live in DC and baby Allen is expected on December 18, 2009. I am so excited for this baby and am going to go up there in January to help her out and get to know the newest Allen addition. So exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment