Thursday, June 18, 2009

Four Months and Counting...

Four Weeks



Four Months

I can't believe that our little missy is already four months old. We took her to the doctor and she is doing great! Right now, she is 13.5 pounds and 25 inches long. She is in the 50th percentile for weight, 75th percentile in height, and in the 10th percentile for her head size. She definitely DID NOT get Grant's big ol noggin!
She is cracking me up, as always. It's amazing how she is learning to grab things and she has started to put her toys and her lovey in her mouth. She is talking up a storm and smiles and laughs all the time. It is amazing how quick they grow up. I am such a proud mama for this sweet little thing. She lights up my life in an instant when I see her, it's like all of my preoccupation flies out the window and there is nothing else that can come in when I am with her. I was telling Grant yesterday that I am thankful for her great sleeping habits, but I figured, with naps and her 12 hour stretch at night, I only get to spend about 5 hours out of the day with her. I guess this is God's way of preparing you to give her all of your attention and energy when she is awake. Cheers to Rowan! You have given me many wonderful memories over the last four months and I absolutely cannot wait to see you grow and develop over the many months to come!
My new toy!
aaaannd...in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment