Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day



Being a mom has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I think all the time how my daughter has changed who I am as a person and how I live my life and I would not change a thing. Being a mom is also the hardest thing that I have ever done, but I think about all of the joy and happiness that Rowan has brought to my life, and it makes my heart full. I am so proud to be Rowan's mom, she has made my life complete!

I had a wonderful day with my family on Sunday, we woke up, went for a jog and then headed to Taverna for brunch. After brunch we came home for a rest and then headed out to the Ranger's game. Yes, this was my idea to go on Mother's day, I dont know, there is something so rewarding about seeing your child have fun and Rowan loves the ballpark, so it was something I asked Grant for. We met his parents and it we all had a great time. After the game, we met my family for dinner. I am so thankful for my mom, mother in law, and sister because they have helped me so much over the last couple of years and we appreciate them so much!

All in all, it was a perfect day for me and my family, which is all I could have asked for!

2 comments:

  1. Makes Kikas want to cry!!! I love you and you inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late Mother's Day friend! I'm glad you had such a fun day, You are a wonderful mom!!

    ReplyDelete