Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday




Rowan this year...


Rowan last year on Easter Sunday...truly amazing!
We had a great Easter Sunday. We actually had a weekend full of activities planned, but they all had to be axed due to the stomach bug that Rowan and I got. Luckily, we were both feeling better by Sunday and were able to make it to church, brunch with the McWhirters, and then to my parents house for dinner.
I cannot believe how much Rowan has grown in one year. WHERE DID THAT BABY GO????? She is the love of our lives and we are so blessed.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke,

    Its Chelsey- Kristin's friends that asked about UCC school program. I just wanted to thank you so much for that information. I've been trying to get ahold of them a couple weeks now and have had no luck with the phone #'s listed on the website :( We have not been accepted yet... and I had no idea they would have a wait list. I am so new to this stuff!
    Anyways thanks so much!! If our daughter gets in I guess I will see you at school :)

    - Chelsey Wilson

    ReplyDelete