Monday, May 18, 2009

This and That...

Buckwheat McWhirter

I love my changing table...


So this weekend was a lot of fun! We went to Riley's play, Murder on the Orient Express, on Friday night, and she did so good! Riley had an Irish accent and it was perfect! On Saturday, Jim and Janet came over and sent us to the Rangers game with Zack and Heather while they watched Rowan. Are you seeing a theme here? Jim and Janet love to babysit! Which is really nice for us, I am so thankful for the time alone with my hubs!
Heather, me, Grant tailgating

Then on Sunday, we worked in the back yard ALL day. It is starting to come together, although, it is difficult with two rambunctious dogs, especially Henry who likes to eat flowers. Thankfully, we have a dog run where they spend most of their time. Later on that evening, my parents and Lindsay came over for dinner and brought is some of their "vintage" patio furniture! We are so ready for summer!





1 comment:

  1. yard looks great! buckwheat mcwhirter might be the funniest pic ever! can't wait to squeeze that buckwheat this weekend!

    ReplyDelete