Monday, May 18, 2009

Feliz Cumpleanos at ti



So, last weekend was Grant's birthday/Anniversary/Mother's Day weekend and we sure did live it up. Jim and Janet came to get Rowan, so we had the night to ourselves. We started out with a bottle of champagne that Heather and Zack brought us from Napa, when Grant gave me the sweetest necklace that I hope to be able to give Rowan some day. Then we went to dinner at Eddie V's which was fabulous! After dinner we met up with the Atnipps, Benson's, Brooke, and Lindsay at the bar at Eddie V's and got the party started.
This is outside of Eddie V's where we decided this is the picture of our album cover of our band "The White Hot Pants Band"
Then we headed to VIP's where I created a dancefloor in front of the dart board and proceeded to dance the night away.
Thank you, Lindsay, for being our designated driver for the night! We definitely needed one!

The next morning (it came way too early). We headed to Plano to spend some family time with Mimi, Mac, Zack, and Heather. We had a great birthday/Mother's day celebration over there and are so excited about the spa day! Then, we made the long drive back to Fort Worth to eat dinner at my parent's house, where Grant cooked up some great steaks!


It was a wonderful first Mother's day as I got to spend it with my sweet Rowan and family. I am so thankful for her and for everyone else in my life that has helped us get to this point! What a blessing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment