Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Meemaw, Me, & Rowan
So, this is my first mother's day, which makes me feel utterly blessed that Rowan is in this world. Since becoming a new mom, I feel that I need to give a shout out to all of the other mothers that I have much appreciation for. I also want to give another shout out to the mom's to be in my life. You have waited your whole life for this and your precious gift is on the way and will be here before you know it! You cant possibly prepare for what you will feel when you lay eyes on your child for the first time. I am so happy for my dear friends that are soon to be mom's!
I am so blessed with all of my friend's that have helped me with your advice, patience, and listening ear's while I have been trying to figure this motherhood thing out. I am also super appreciative of my mom, Gwen (Meemaw) and my mother in law, Janet (Mimi). They have been so supportive and helpful to me since Rowan has been here, I don't know if I could have kept going at times without them!
Mimi and Rowan

Me, Rowan, Vicki, & Riverson



2 comments:

  1. Love this! Happy Mother's Day to you sweet friend!! We miss you, Grant and Rowan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Mother's Day sweet friend! I am so lucky to have you in my life as a mothering mentor!!! The pictures on the side of your page are hilarious and made me laugh out loud! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete