Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Traumatic Visit to the Doc...


I got a call last Tuesday from Rowan's school saying she fell and hit her head on a chair and that they thought she needed stitches. In a panic, I rushed up there and found my sweet baby girl cuddled with her teacher, Mrs. Jennifer, eating some strawberries. She was fine, but I could see the cut was not. We headed straight to her doctor's office and thats when all he** broke loose. They had to put her in basically a straight jacket to glue her head and poor thing screamed and cried for 20 minutes while they were working on her. We were all exhausted after they were finished!


She is doing just fine and likes to point at her head and say "uh oh doctor" to tell everyone she has a boo boo. The cut should heal in about 2 weeks, and hopefully she wont have too bad of a scar. She is my tough little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment