Monday, November 2, 2009

Whew! Crazy Days!

Wow! We had quite a day today for hitting milestones. I went to get Rowan out of bed this morning and found this....

AAAhhhh! We are sitting up from our tummy! Time to lower the bed....
She is wondering why I am taking her picture at 6:30am...





Later today, she started saying..."da da" "da da" "da da da da da da da". I was so happy! I just wished Grant was home to hear her. All day I was telling her "da da is coming home from work" and "da da is excited to see you". She would say "da da da da". When he got home, I was building her up to say it, but she was so excited to see him that she just squealed and laughed. Oh well, I am sure he will hear it very soon, and again, and again, and again.



THEN, I was making her food in the kitchen and she was playing on her mat, and I saw out of the corner of my eye, a little baby putting one hand in front of the other, headed my way! I got so excited, I bent down and was clapping and congratulating Rowan, she just sat on her butt and started laughing. She was concentrating so hard that I broke it and she just wanted to play from then on. I imagine in the next few days, we will have a full time crawler on our hands. She also mastered today going from tummy to booty and practices over and over again.
Here are some pics from playtime on her mat and her acheivements!


About to crawl...

Work it...

"Nah, I'm gonna chew on this for a while"


"Here I come mama!"


Yay!





I love you so much, sweet girl. Please stop growing up so fast!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment